Lowkey, Lofi Homebody

   Ohayokozaimasu! There once was a girl and weeb being named Zaira, a lowkey homebody with a mix of lo-fi. A homebody is someone who prefers staying at home rather than going outside. Lowkey on the other hand, simply means simple or it can also mean chill. What is lo-fi you may ask? It’s a type of chill and relaxing music some people and I believe majority of homebodies listen to. Lo-fi gives the vibe of just chilling, relaxing, something you can sleep to and it gives me the sense of security. It also reduces stress. 


   As someone who prefers to stay at home at all times, I believe this would best describe me at the least because I love staying at home and if I were at any house other than mine, I would still choose to stay indoors. If you ask why I love staying inside, it is not because I hate going outside but because I feel safe and comforted in my own space at my house, doing whatever I want. To tell the truth, I am not the “lakwatsa” type of girl. I simply get joy from doing things I want to do at my home like, watching anime, listening to lo-fi, k-pop and a little bit of j-pop and also eating what I want, as well as unlimited sleep I can get. For most people, how they have fun is just by going outside, meet with friends but for me just staying inside my home makes me happy. I have to say, I have such low standards for having fun because even the simplest thing like watching some tv shows or anime inside the house already brings me a smile. And no, I am not ashamed of this and this is something not to be ashamed of. 




  Here ends the mini background check and a “slight” peek of my life of me, a homebody. I have said a lot of times, I love being a homebody and staying indoors. To sum it all I eat, sleep, chill inside my safe space I call home, and would at all times and by all means would just want to stay at home as much as possible. Special thanks, if you enjoy reading this. PEACE OUT and have a good one! 


Down below is an image of me, Zaira Aquitania. Warning: Cringe alert!

                          

 


 

 

Comments

  1. Your blogsite is so aesthetic, lofi and calm. It's like a comfort zone!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment