My Mini Journey so Far, in a Nutshell: Part 2

 


The second quarter came fast and is now near to ending. Honestly, I find it so hard to believe that I’m still sane even after going through all the mess and toxicity I underwent since the first quarter. Looking back now, it felt as if nothing has changed except that this quarter was a bit difficult and tiring than the previous quarter.

Along the way, I’m yet to be thankful for learning things I never expected to be learning about. For example learning HTML stuffs,  caught me by surprise as I’ve barely heard about it before a few times in my life. But as weeks gone by,  I had got to enjoy and learn things from making HTML files and reading the modules. With everything I learned from all subjects, I couldn’t keep track anymore. To put it in other words, other than HTML stuffs, I learned a bunch of stuff from all the other subjects. And by ‘bunch of stuff’, no need for deeper explanation please. And of course, we won’t be missing out on the problems encountered needed to be addressed! Being bombarded with many hard tasks and requirements, and toxicity. To put it simply, it’s been a rough patch for me and many others.  Moving on, I will work hard, do through in my pace, and take care of myself.



Image from: Pinterest 

Comments