My Mini Journey So Far, in a Nutshell: Part 3

 

The third grading is finally near its end. As the quarter ends, knowledge keeps on piling up til’ the last. Pushing aside all the stress, toxicity, and pressure of school works at times.

Things I have learned this quarter have been very different from the past lessons learned during the previous quarters. Getting to know a lot more about community based research and project has been such a great experience. Alongside gaining experience, there gained knowledge as well. Considering the obstacles I experienced during these times were lack of resources because the internet does not contain all the information you need all the time concerning community based projects. But by putting up with it and gathering as much information as I can with hard work, it went pretty well.

Moving on, I will try to learn and gain new knowledge to the best that I can and learn how to be open to learning new things more . Instead of worrying or being scared to do something new, try to say, “I will” instead of, “I can’t.” Signing off with, “Best of luck to you, you got this.”

Comments