My Mini Journey So Far, in a Nutshell: The Final Destination


We have finally arrived at the last quarter of the school year. Time goes by so fast without even realizing it. It feels as if it were yesterday that the 1st blog post was posted and now we're down to the final one. Me here, writing this blog post one last time. 

 What I have learned during this last quarter is that I’ve got to learn more of MS frontpage and how to use it and as well as other lessons from all the subjects I have and alongside, getting to see a little positive change of myself to do better. And along the way, laziness, burnout syndrome, and time were the enemies that stood my way. But thank God, I’m able to manage. Taking a little rest can help. Moving on, I will bring what I have learned and try to apply them in many aspects of my life as much as I can, and lastly, better myself. We have finally reached the last destination, thank you for staying with me til’ the end. Goodbye!

Comments